The objective of the training is to support participants in the successful execution of their negotiation strategy in negotiation situations through learning and practicing the relevant skill-set.
The training guides the participants through the steps of the negotiation process and teaches techniques of leading the conversation, building trust and influencing and persuasion.
It puts a high emphasis on types and techniques of questioning, as well as on executing Negotiation Plan by converting dimensions.
Participant also learn how to get to an agreement and close the negotiation, and moreover, how to review the negotiation and summarize the learnings as the key for future development.
This practice-heavy training is then closed by comprehensive case studies and tailor-made situational exercises, during which the participants can immediately test and practice what they have learned.
- consciously apply negotiation concepts
- design & execute their negotiation strategy
- follow the negotiation process
- demonstrate 6 of the 7 negotiation competencies
- be prepared 100% for their next real negotiation
- review of the Negotiation Strategy Building course
- THE NEGOTIATION PROCESS SKILLS related to the steps of the process:
- conscious communication
- building trust at the beginning of the negotiation Influencing & persuasion
- questioning techniques
- understanding and converting dimensions
- getting to an agreement and closing
- reviewing the negotiation
- introduction to Keep Calm & Use Tact competence
- complex situational exercises