Who will process your personal data?
Your data will be process by Develor International Private Limited Company (DEVELOR International «Zártkörűen Működő» Részvénytársaság), as data controller.
- company seat/mailing address: H-1074 Budapest, Rákóczi út 70-72.
- e-mail: info.@develor.com
- telephone: +36 1 413 7990
- fax: +36 1 321 0413
- website: https://www.develor.com/
- name of representative of your data controller: Zsolt Pozvai, CEO.
Fundamental concepts of data protection
Further below, we will present the most important concepts we use during our data processing with the help of icons:
The purpose of data processing:
Every single personal data is processed for a specific purpose, and these purposes are not linked together (e.g. we will only send you newsletters, if you have separately given your consent to that). In case we wish to process your data provided to us at an earlier time, we will inform you about it in advance.
Legal bases for data processing:
Data processing can have different legal basis depending on the purpose of processing: it can happen during fulfilling legal obligations (e.g. invoicing), or in implementation of a contract concluded with you, or in case of pursuit of any legitimate interests (e.g. dispute settlement), or with your consent. How do they differ?
In case of “legal obligations”, data processing is compulsory for us irrespectively of your consent or objection.
In case of “concluding a contract / implementing a contract”, it is not obligatory to provide the requested data, however, in the absence of it, the contract will not be concluded, and you cannot receive the desired services.
Regarding “legitimate interests”, when there is an existing business relationship, we can contact you with the purpose of establishing a future business relationship, and we can process your data for pursuing our legitimate interests in case of an existing relationship (e.g. outstanding invoices, enforcing legal claims, providing evidence regarding administrative/legal proceedings). Moreover, security camera surveillance at training sites also has the same legal basis.
Regarding “consent”, we do not need it separately for the above-mentioned cases, however, certain amenity services (e.g. signing up for newsletter) can only be supplied if, with full knowledge of this Notice, you consent to the processing of the required personal data in advance. If, however, you do not consent to it, you shall not suffer any detriment because of it.
Concept of personal data:
Every information that is relating to you as a natural person and based on which you can be directly or indirectly identified, is called personal data (e.g. data related to customer identification, invoicing, contact details, e-mail address or IP address as well).
In cooperation with our customers, we always process the following data related to a given service, which is provided in a contract, or through an (online) form, or requested through consultation:
- representative, contact person of the company, or in case of an individual entrepreneur: name, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, other provided contact details, workplace/job, signature, other information related to communication;
- in case of an individual entrepreneur such data further includes: billing name and address, VAT number;
- in case of a private person: name, billing name and address, e-mail, and other provided contact details, signature.
Duration of data processing:
Processing of personal data shall only be performed for as little time as is strictly essential for supplying the given service it is associated with. If this period is over, your digitally stored data will be permanently deleted, and the data stored in paper form will be destroyed.
We are obliged to keep records and documents needed for fulfilling our tax and accounting dependency for the period required by the legislation in force (in accordance with Section 169 subsection 2 of Számviteli tv., the accounting documents shall be stored for 8 years, while the tax and VAT payment documents shall be stored until the expiration of the right to tax assessment limitation period).
In case of every data processing purpose mentioned below (based on legitimate interest and when circumstances indicate it), we are authorised to process personal data until the enforceability of our legal right ends (general rule of limitation applies after 5 years).
In certain cases, your personal data may be transferred to so called data processors (in some cases to other data controllers). Usually such transfer is necessary for providing the rendered services, and for service development within the Develor Group (e.g. measuring client satisfaction).
Personal data is usually stored in digital form as well, which, if necessary, can be accessed by the data processors operating our case management and information technology systems:
- Isolutions Informatikai Kft. (IT service provider, development and support of case management system; contact details: 2040 Budaörs, Baross utca 89.)
- netDesign Kft. (Website operation; contact details: 2310 Szigetszentmiklós, Rév út 167.)
- Develor: DEVELOR International «Zártkörűen Működő» Részvénytársaság, as data controller
- Develor-group: Develor International Zrt. (H-1074 Budapest, Rákóczi út 70-72.) that managed the corporate group of which Develor is a member of.
- Website: operated by Develor and can be reached under the following address https://www.develor.com/.
- Administrator: Isolutions Informatikai Kft.
- Participant: any individual, who takes part in training or adult learning programs organised by Develor.
Abbreviations of legislative Acts
- Fktv: Act LXXVII/2013 on Adult Education;
- GDPR: EU Regulation 2016/679 with regard to the processing of personal data;
- Infotv: Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information;
- Korm.r.: Government decree no. 393/2013. (XI. 12.) on the detailed rules stipulating the permit procedures and set of requirements for adult education activities, on the administration and control system pertaining to adult education institutes;
- Számviteli tv.: Act C of 2000 on Accounting;
- Ptk: Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code.