The purpose of the program:
– to change the attitude of employees towards labour safety
– establish the analysis and risk management activity planning system.
Through exercises and practical examples, employees recognised the importance of their own needs and desires to respect the safety rules, safe and conscious operations. In this way, they can significantly reduce the risk and factual errors or accidents, at work and outside of the working environment.
Safety Awareness Program, developed by the International training and Consulting Network DEVELOR, goes beyond traditional safety education and safe operations. It develops the relationship of the individual to safe behaviour and actions, thereby encouraging the development of a safety awareness culture and the environment in the company.
In the direction to the complex solution:
The philosophy and the methodology of the DEVELOR approach is to include in the program management of the company as well.
The purpose and the goals:
Managers and the direct leaders of the participants:
– define their own expectations and key performance indicators, so we could measure the success of the program.
– define their contribution as sponsors
– promote the development and practical effectiveness of the program
The yield of the program:
– each, the participants and their leaders, prepaired an individual action plan
– the written reports of the activities included: action plans and the participants’ readiness to implement their new recognitions and knowledge into their every day praxis
– leaders understood that the success of the program will come only if they suport/ empower/ encourage/ their subordinates who participated at the program at their implementation of what they have learned
A key lesson and the recognised key message of the programme Safety awareness for the participants and their leaders:
– accidents are caused by human error
– most accidents are preventable with proper communication and leadership
– the attitude to the safety can be developed/prolongated into health and quality area of the company’s culture development
– safety and safety awareness is not the responsibility of the safety manager, but mine
– safety rules are there for them and not because of them
– safety culture is one of the basis for the main company culture
Starting with the introductory meeting with Develor consultants and client’s management who commit to cooperate and determine their own expectations the participants of the programme, through interactive workshops and action plans at the end of every activity, they recognised that only their proper communication, leadership and implementation with changed behaviour in their daily routine is the key to: O accidents is the realistic goal.
Handle hybrid operations
Leave your e-mail and get the latest e-book packed with tested tips on how to operate in a hybrid team.