Do we really know why one salesperson is better than another? What enhances the efficiency of a salesperson?
Very often it is confirmed practice and a long-term behaviour pattern that makes a salesperson’s job difficult. In many cases the salesperson is not even aware of these bad habits. It is not enough if somebody is motivated to become a good salesperson, he/she has to know the process and methods as well.
THE CONSULTATIVE SALES PROCESS is a carefully designed conscious approach to sales with a focus on client expectations and needs. It supports sales people to excel in their negotiations with clients. The process builds on the following notion: if customers trust a salesperson who can deliver a product which entirely fits their needs and budget, there is no barrier to sales.
THE COURSE EXPLAINS the market- and client-specific phases of the sales process, the objectives and ideal behaviour of the sales person in each stage, depending on the customer’s expectations and the customer’s behaviour type. With practical approaches and company specific situational exercises linked to each step of the process, participants will become conscious of how to plan and manage the entire sales encounter with a customer, focusing on a long-term win-win relationship.
- follow the consultative sales process tailored for company
- prepare and create the right atmosphere for a sales call
- adapt their behaviour to the customer’s style and build trust about themselves and company’s products/services
- ask the right questions in order to find out the needs of the protential customer
- present company’s products/service in a convincing manner by presenting personalized benefits
- properly manage objections and close the deal
- the Consultative Sales Process and the ideal behaviour of a salesperson in each phase
- conscious preparation for the sales encounter: building credibility and trust before the meeting
- Develor’s DDS typology – a unique sales-oriented customer typology system
- what the buying motives are and how to discover them
- presenting personalized benefits of company’s products
- removing the barriers from a sale, handling objections and concerns
- closing the deal and follow-up tasks